22.1.12

21.1.12 Saturday Meeting

Written Sunday 22.1.12 morning:

Saturday morning my mother snuck out of work for 30 minutes in order to get me to the Robolab. The meeting started later then I thought, however I had a jacket and little was lost. Saturday was quite productive for the chassis and drive-train teams. Aron Linker worked on finishing the designs in detail for the drive-train modules, while I finished designing and then fabricated the inner frame. We now have a complete frame, and I am writing this post off and on throughout the same day (Sunday) that I am finalizing CAD drawings of the drive-train for fabrication. I hope to finish machining the parts needed for drive-train today, and have a complete robot chassis Monday 23.1.12.

Here are some pictures I never managed to post of the newest version (1.2) of ÜberTank...

A single link separated from the chain.

A full, 36 link assembly with a sprocket at one end (~8" diameter sprocket).

No comments:

Post a Comment