12.1.12

12.1.12 Thursday Meeting

I do not have a lot to report on from today's meeting. I started out doing some  CAD work for Project ÜberTank, mostly cleaning up/reworking existing design drafts from Tuesday. I have most of the designs cleaned up so they are not only modeled, but well modeled. I have never had much problem making things in Solidworks, but thinking ahead towards more complicated assemblies etc... has always been a challenge for me. This project is forcing/enabling me to take my CAD skills to the next level by creating a well done, complete set of designs for the project.

After spending some time on ÜberTank I went on to work with Aron Linker on some fundamental design decisions regarding the chassis and drive-train.

I left 2 hears early for a quasi-emergency doctors appointment so I look forward to being brought up to speed tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment